Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sorry sorry sorry

so sorry people, have not been updateding for very long.Had been pretty busy and tired so didnt unpdate.
common tests are coming soon..nothing much happen this days, joined flag football for cca cause i think i need some cca points.only work once a week to keep myself more free.
caught star trek with ju yesterday at vivo, pretty nice and its free! all thanks to shihan.. walk around for shopping and had superdog for dinner. we planned to study but watched movie in the end. i better start studying....
grandpa back to hosp again.. i really wish him well and wanns spend more time in the hosp with my family, mom and dad always there for the whole day..forgive me....
my bank is left with 3 dollars, i really really wish my manager will get the psp from me and i will get $150 extra.hopefully by end of this month.
sorry for the short post
e tutorials and homework waiting for me .


wil - done

No comments:

Post a Comment